Loading / unloading systems
With suitable technology, we automate your existing production machinery, CNC lathes and milling machines, plastic injection moulding machines, high-precision grinders, stamping installations, presses, sanding installations, laser installations and also SMD assembly, varnishing and decorating installations.
Thanks to our experience, we can make reliable loading and unloading systems for demanding machining applications in clean rooms, but also in production room dry zones, or wet zones containing oil and emulsion.
Thanks to our know-how in the fields of workpiece feeding, handling and palletisation, we can sort, convey, handle, load, unload, palletise or pack your loose components while maintaining due levels of care and high productivity, using pallets, blister packs, coils or other types of holder.
With our axes positioning systems or robots, you can handle your workpieces, components or functional sub-assemblies, position them with precision or clamp them delicately, to ensure that your production processes are executed to perfection.
Depending on their geometry and dimensions, we can machine, load, assemble, unload, palletise and pack your components of any shape and type, such as round, flat and cubic workpieces, with high flexibility and at high throughputs.
We make every effort to execute your projects in accordance with your specific requirements and your long-term needs. We work with you to find the right solution:
- Linear loading and unloading
- Robotic loading and unloading
The decision to employ multi-axis systems or robots depends primarily on the speed, precision and flexibility, and ultimately determines the profitability of your investment.
Our automation solutions:
- From a coil, subsequent reworking treatment, pre-assembly, checking, cutting or recoiling.
- Economic loading of blanks or semi-finished parts from a pallet.
- Fully automatic loading of your loose products via our in-house feed solutions.
- Unloading and packing finished parts into blister strips or bags.
- Stacking or storing finished parts on trays or other types of holder.
- Palletising finished parts on folded metal plate or specifically milled pallets.
- Unloading and palletising finished parts into thermo-formed plastic blister packs, or onto JEDEC pallets.
It will be our pleasure to execute your automation project, bringing to bear all our experience on achieving your success.